How to register for a course
Registration for a course is remarkably simple. Register online with a Government Purchase Card. Sign a single document to get the deal done and the funds transferred. Use your own agency-specific procurement forms. We’ll use our Federal-sector expertise to get you the solutions you need, when you need them, without a protracted contracting process.
What You Need To Know Before Registering
- Registrations are final and non-refundable*
- A request for a substitution of a participant may be made up to two weeks prior to the beginning of a course and will be approved if pre-course work can be completed.
- For assessment course (ie Leadership Assessment Program) registrations, a minimum four weeks lead time is required.
- Requests for transfers to another course may be approved up to four weeks prior to the start of the program if space is available in the new course, pre-course work can be completed on time and the registrar can resell the space in the current course.
You can register for a course:
- Online at the secure Leadership Website. Initiate your program registration online with your Government Purchase Card payment, the fastest way to reserve your place. You will receive confirmation of your paid registration within 3-5 business days.
- Use the registration forms and SF-182's except Leadership for Democratic Society
- Fax the forms to 478-757-3057, or
- Email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for information about registering for the Leadership for a Democratic Society program.
We strive to maintain fair and reasonable tuition fees for all our programs. However, because our programs receive no appropriated funds, fees for some courses are subject to change.
For more information, contact the Registration Office at 202-606-0008 or by email at email@example.com.