As Government agencies struggle to do more with less these days, the effectiveness of its personnel matters now more than ever. The U.S. Office of Personnel Management offers coaching services that benefit the individual receiving the coaching, as well as the agency they work for.
Coaching is a sustained partnership between an individual and a coach to enhance the individual’s effectiveness in his or her organization. Coaching enables managers to identify their developmental goals and pursue a plan to achieve them in a safe, nurturing and confidential environment.
How the Leader Benefits
- Increased effectiveness through improved self-awareness of their attitudes, patterns and behaviors and how those factors influence their organization’s success
- Development of new competencies designed to achieve the manager’s specific goals
- Coaching is voluntary, confidential, and tailored to the expectations and the schedule of the individual being coached
How the Agency Benefits
- Coaching creates and supports a learning culture in an agency, creating a domino effect of growth development within the organization
- The agency can participate in setting general goals for the coaching process
Contact us today at Custom Solutions to discuss your agency's coaching solutions for leadership development .