Courses and Programs for Executives
Senior executives in the Federal Government face challenges of the highest risk, the broadest consequences, and the most intricate complexity. Only OPM has the history, expertise, and resources to help you solve the singular problems unique to public sector executives.
With the hundreds of topics presented by expert faculty in our courses, you can find an educational experience that matches your specific needs. Our leadership programs help executives lead effectively in settings where a wide range of people, values and viewpoints are not only common but are a key strength of American democracy.
- Conflict and Negotiations for Federal Executives
- Creating and Sustaining Organizational Excellence
- Emotional Competence: Working with Others for Results
- Executive Communication Skills
- Executive Development: Leading Change
- Inter-Organizational Collaboration
- Leadership for a Democratic Society
- Senior Executive Assessment Program
- Strategic Planning for Executives
- Working with Congress for Federal Executives